Re: Outdated information in the documenation docs

Hi Breda,
Yes, gmix has been superseded by gst-mixer. I plan on removing the gmix
directory as soon as we have the accessibility stuff ported over.

Thanks for the info on doing docs. I had never done any doc work before
this so it was something of a learning by doing thing for me :)

I keep your tips in mind when I add docs to other GStreamer tools not
currently in the official GNOME package.

Christian