Re: Ideas and graph

> On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 15:06, iain wrote:
> > On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 18:48, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > >  features found in
> > > gnome-cd
> >
> > gnome-cd has features?
>
> Oooh, man, stuff like shuffle, repeat, CDDB editing. Dude, that's like,
> way off the stuff I want to see in Totem.

What, gnome-cd has a repeat ? Call me a dumbass, but I have never found
that ! where is it hidden ? Seriously, it's not in the Big Button Area,
and it's not in the prefs, and I see no other clickable thingies that
could make it repeat.  And I've been annoyed by that ever since gnome2
came around - where is it ?

(PS: I'm not kidding, as ashamed as I feel to admit this)

Thomas

Take my hands between your knees
Once inside
I'll only take the things that shine