Re: Some ideas...

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 08:38:13PM +1300, Michael Adams wrote:
> hi,
> i've been following the gnome sound project for a while now, and i've had a
> few ideas...

excellent, I was hoping we'd start talking about this kind of stuff
soon [and that someone else would kick it off so I'm not a lone
freak!]

[random cool ideas snipped]

on a randomly related keyboard-response vein, check out syre-blink:

  http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~conradp/syre/README

btw, is there any mechanism for putting ideas into a bug tracking database
or something? I find that way useful for coding sprees ...

K.