Re: Free Audio Software in about 5-6 days...

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 10:09:11AM -0700, Jeff Harris wrote:
> This is a bit related...

<snip>

>     Here is the URL:
>
>     <http://www.digidesign.com/ptfree/>
>
>     I use Pro Tools and if there is anything else that I can add or further
> info, please let me know.

I just saw this the other day.  I wonder how large the download is. I'm only
on dial-up. I'm heavily planning on getting the "cheap" Digi001 for my little
project studio.  I wish I could afford the $20k for the real deal. :)

Do you own the PT24 Mix system? Have you used the Digi001? Are there any
gotchas? I'm still debating whether to get a PC or Mac for PT.

Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.