Free Audio Software in about 5-6 days...

This is a bit related...

    Pro Tools, the music industry's' leading music software, is releasing,
for free, a "lite" version of it's software.  The lite version can do pretty
much everything that the full program can do.  It's just that the dsp is
limited.

    It will run with no additional hardware.  This could be useful to have
for a number of reasons.  You could run it on a laptop, add effects, edit
and mix.

    Here is the URL:

    <http://www.digidesign.com/ptfree/>

    I use Pro Tools and if there is anything else that I can add or further
info, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff