Re: Some topics

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Erik Jarvi wrote:

> One thing, does the recent "you-can't-just-link-to-the-GFDL" effect if
> we put the license in or "link" to it?

So long as we ship a copy of the license in the package (eg. COPYING
file), then we should be fine just stating which license applies inside
the app source file or in this case, sound source file.

BTW - This whole thing about including the ownership and license of the
sound in the sound itself is not really a necessity, it would just be
nice.

Dan