[gnome-mud] Triggers, alias parsing, and more

Hello again!

I've been playing around with the C plugin interface, and the problem I came along (reported last week), has not shown again. This time, I'm compiling Gnome-Mud from sources having previously installed the debian binary package, and all went fine from the beginning... There's another crash I'm trying to trace.. a crash that happens on closing the automapper always under the same (more or less) circumstances, i'll report as soon as I catch it.

Also, I've found out that registered outcomming data functions do nothing up to version 10.2... i fixed this in my local copy (a really simple and quick patch), and I'll send a patch for the CVS version if it's not already done..

P.S: Ets català, Jordi?