[gnome-love] Hi

Hi all, My name is ATEMAFAC KINGSLEY and am a student of the University of Buea. Level 300 computer engineering. I have programming expertise in c/c++, and python and I would love to contribute to this awesome project.
I will like to contribute in this project in order to increase my skills and learn more about other technologies or programming language which i do not yet know.
please i will be very delighted if some one will help me out on how to get started.
Thanks and waiting for kind reply.
Kingsley.