Re: [gnome-love] Gnome for Gsoc 2017

On Tue, 2016-10-18 at 17:20 +0530, Onkar Singh wrote:
Hello there, I am onkar and I would like to contribute to gnome for
the gsoc 17, I am comfortable with languages like C and java, I also
know about web technologies like HTML 5 and CSS3, I would like know
about some newcomer projects and bugs to fix and also how to get a
mentor, Ive been using fedora with gnome for more than a year now and
i am really interested in contributing to gnome in future too.

Hi Onkar,
thanks a lot for your interest!

Please check https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers for projects and ask if
anything is unclear, please! Happy to help! :)

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net