Re: [gnome-love] Hi

On Sat, 2016-10-22 at 20:12 +0100, Atemafac Kingsley wrote:
 My name is ATEMAFAC KINGSLEY and am a student of the University of
Buea. Level 300 computer engineering. I have programming expertise
in  c/c++, and python and I would love to contribute to this awesome
project.
I  will like to contribute in this project in order to increase my
skills and learn more about other technologies or programming
language which i do not yet know.
please i will be very delighted if some one will help me out on how
to get started.

Hi, thanks a lot for your interest!

Please check https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers for projects and ask if
anything is unclear, please! Happy to help! :)

Thanks,
andre

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net