Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild, behind proxy compiling gnome-todo

yay! Nice determination, and thanks for explaining what worked.

On 01/27/2016 07:15 AM, Jay Aurabind wrote:
i figured out why jhbuild wont respect my settings. I was giving wrong
keys for the repo config variable. I found the correct ones from
modulesets/ in jhbuild source. And for submodules, i would manually
replace the submodule url once it fails. For example, now I have these
statements in my config:

repos['git.gnome.org'] = 'https://git.gnome.org/browse/'
repos['git.freedesktop.org'] = 'http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/'
repos['wayland.freedesktop.org'] = 'http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/wayland'
repos['gstreamer.freedesktop.org'] =
'http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/gstreamer'
repos['pulseaudio.freedesktop.org'] =
'http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/pulseaudio'
repos['telepathy.freedesktop.org'] =
'http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/telepathy'
repos['modemmanager.freedesktop.org'] =
'http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/ModemManager'
repos['git.savannah.nongnu.org'] = 'http://git.savannah.gnu.org/r/'
repos['github.com'] = 'https://github.com/'

I cannot put "repo['freedesktop.org']=" and expect it to work.

Finally issue solved!