Re: [gnome-love] Query reagrding contribution

On Fri, 2014-05-23 at 02:39 +0530, Pramiti Goel wrote:
[...]
I am particularly more interested in Evolution mail client, Epiphany
browser, or evince. Can u tell me which one to start from and which one has
higher chances to be in next round.

It is hard to say in advance which one would be available for the next
round. Mentors are volunteers, so it will depends on their time and mood
for the next round.

However, if you get a good understanding on any of the project you name,
then you should be in a good stance to tackle any GNOME project with C
code base.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/