Re: [gnome-love] Query reagrding contribution

I have shortlisted based on interest, language (c/c++) , and one which are little knwn to me..

1.Evolution (not in the above link u gave me )
2. easy tag
3. evince
4. gnome photos
5. Epiphany
6. Eye of GNOME

and a new one for me Tracker (althgh i dnt knw vala and python as of nw ).. but it seems interesting.

I am particularly more interested in Evolution mail client, Epiphany browser, or evince. Can u tell me which one to start from and which one has higher chances to be in next round.

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 2:12 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Pramiti Goel <pramitigoel20 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Pramiti Goel. I wish to participate in next OPW round. I know c/c++ and
> wanted to start with gnome.
>
> How should i start ?
> which module should i build ?
>
> Please tell me  when list of projects will come for next round, or can i
> have certain idea which module like evolution, easy tag, evince etc is
> probable to be in the next round. So i can start debugging from that module?

Hiya Pramiti!  Thanks for a taking an interest in GNOME!  It seems
like you've got a basic undersatnding of the modules.  Was there one
you were interested in?  The current list is here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/Mentors

When you find one, I would mail the mentors and ask if they have plans
for a project for the next round.  The current around has already
started.  Let us know what might be of interest to you and we will try
to help you out.

sri