Re: [gnome-love] Implementing idea for GSoC 2013 - Transfers App

I hadn't gone throught TaskView before (probably missed the link), but after going through its API, can't most of the objectives of Transfers like file transfers, downloads be obtained by using TaskView's integration patches in desired applications?