Re: [gnome-love] Appending to the GtkNotebook Widget's Default Right Click Popup Menu

Hi Varad,
Yeah, it is possible. Here's what you can do
1. Write a code for displaying popup menu on GtkNotebook ( I hope you could do this)
2. Check Whether its the required tab.
3. Do some hit-testing for determining whether its the right position or not
;)
I hope you could understand this.
Thank You