[gnome-love] Having problems with the Message-Board-Tutorial & webkitgtk from the Gnome Dev Center

Hi everybody,

i'm new to this mailinglist and hope i'm right here.
I was trying out this tutorial:
http://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/unstable/message-board.c.html.en

But i even fail on setting up the anjuta project.
I followed the instructions for the project configuration, but i think
the webkitgtk-3.0 package is missing. Where do i get it?
I'm running Ubuntu 10.10 with Gnome 2.32.

This is the output of Anjuta after "building" the project:
[...]
configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0 >= 2.12
webkitgtk-3.0   ) were not met:

No package 'webkitgtk-3.0' found

[...]

Hope there's someone who could help me out.

Greets,
Phil