[gnome-love] Small Request

Hello, There

I am Altin Ukshini, member of FLOSS Kosova a non-governmental and non-profit organization founded in order to support, promote and develop Free/Libre and Open Source Software in Kosova.
To be honest I didn't find the right person to contact about what I need so I pointed at this mailing list.
Well probably late with schedule but we wanted to have them all 2 in 1, so on our last meeting in FLOSSK we decided that on 24th of June we are going to host a Release party about new release of GNU/Linux Distribution Fedora 15.
One this event, we certainly have made ​​plans to present also the beauty of GNOME3 along with Fedora and also its new features and stuff, therefore we express the wish that, if it was possible to send us some swag (stickers) or any media for this party, we would be more than happy.
I hope you consider my email, and I'd like to thank you for your time.

http://flossk.org
(unfortunately its under construction for the moment, and only some information available in English)

Best Regards,
Altin Ukshini
FLOSS Kosova member