[gnome-love] jhbuild cairo checkout error

Hello,

I am beginning a build for gnome 3.0 on LFS 6.8 using jhbuild.

I am updating modules using:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/3.0.0/gnome-suites-core-3.0.0.modules
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/3.0.0/gnome-suites-core-deps-3.0.0.modules

Relevant line from nobuild.jhbuildrc
use_local_modulesets = True
modulesets_dir = os.path.expanduser('~/modulesets')
moduleset = 'gnome-suites-core-3.0.0'
modules = [ 'meta-gnome-core' ]
nobuild = True

I get an error reported in logs:
error during stage checkout of cairo: Failed to find patch: cairo-1.10.0-TrailingComma.patch

I can not locate this patch. I looked in 3.0.1 and they don't appear different as far as this is concerned. I did not look at 3.1.

Am I using the wrong moduleset? Should I comment the line that indicates the patch?

Any help is appreciated.

(xposted on gnome-desktop-devel)
--
Thank you,