Re: [gnome-love] How to get source code?

В Чтв, 29/01/2009 в 21:56 +0100, Alexander Gnodtke пишет:
I have compiled recent versions of gtksourceview and gucharmap with
the flags mentioned in the wiki page. I did not run into errors. Is it
ok for me to change the wiki to "not needed" without leaving any other
note. Will someone double check my result?

Hey, I saw you already change gucharmap. Go for gtksourceview, I checked it and it compiles fine.
Thanks for your help.