Re: [gnome-love] How to get source code?

I have compiled recent versions of gtksourceview and gucharmap with
the flags mentioned in the wiki page. I did not run into errors. Is it
ok for me to change the wiki to "not needed" without leaving any other
note. Will someone double check my result?

Thank you,
Alex