[gnome-love] How to get source code?

Hello all,

      I would like to participate to one of the gnome goals, and I
have read the Guidelines on this
page:http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/RemoveDeprecatedSymbols/GTK%2B.

      In step 1, I have two small questions:
        How to get the source code?cvs or svn?

        How to get the file that contains the deprecated symbols to look for?
        In this page, there are three links about the deprecated
symbols. Is this means that I could click the link and generate the
file by grabing words from that html? Is there any other way to get
the file?

      Thanks for any reply!