[gnome-love] Introduction / Offering Help

Hello All,

I am a new subscriber to the gnome-love mailing list. I have been a Linux (Ubuntu / Fedora) user for about two years now and am looking at contributing to the GNOME community.

I am a Software developer by profession (although I am trained as a structural engineer) . At work I write all my code in C with interfaces developed using the win32 API. I am pretty comfortable with C and am trying to learn using Anjuta. Its not very difficult but takes a little getting used to :-) .

I would eventually like to develop / maintain apps in GNOME but I realize I need to start slow to learn my way through. I am particularly interested in UI development. Particularly, I would like to get involved anyway I can with zenity. It might be the best place for me to start. For now I wouldn't mind working on documentation etc... So if anyone would like to offer me some guidance and work, please feel free :-D

Best,
L'Isla.