Re: [gnome-love] Introduction / Offering Help

I assume you already saw this link: http://live.gnome.org/Zenity
Start by checking out the bugzilla bugs for zenity
If you already know C then you should be fine.

On 7/19/08, L'Isla <sandmangnome gmail com> wrote:
Hello All,

I am a new subscriber to the gnome-love mailing list. I have been a
Linux (Ubuntu / Fedora) user for about two years now and am looking at
contributing to the GNOME community.

I am a Software developer by profession (although I am trained as a
structural engineer) . At work I write all my code in C with interfaces
developed using the win32 API. I am pretty comfortable with C and am
trying to learn using Anjuta. Its not very difficult but takes a little
getting used to :-) .

I would eventually like to develop / maintain apps in GNOME but I
realize I need to start slow to learn my way through. I am particularly
interested in UI development. Particularly, I would like to get involved
anyway I can with zenity. It might be the best place for me to start.
For now I wouldn't mind working on documentation etc... So if anyone
would like to offer me some guidance and work, please feel free :-D

Best,
L'Isla.