Re: [gnome-love] Testing

Bastien Nocera wrote:
Hey John,

On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 16:01 +0100, John Whitmore wrote:
I Subscribed to this gnome-love mailing list last week but have not seen a single post. Where has all the love gone? I did get a confirmation that I'd joined the list. Does it no longer exist.

One reply telling me where to go will do ;-)

Still exists, just a bit quiet. Usually new subscribers drop a little
mail about themselves, or simply ask if there's things to work on in a
particular domain.

What are you interested in working on?

Cheers

Sorry for the late reply been a bit on the busy side. Well to be honest I'm only really starting and have been working through the tutorials, which are great. I'm an embedded programmer in C generally so I've never ever programmed things that have those GUI things. OpenMoko is potentially changing that thought and now I might have a device I want to program for which I'll need a GUI on.

Anyhow I've just been listening in here, as I do on other mailing list listening to Questions and Answers and learning from other peoples endeavours. At lease now I know that people are out there ;-) These GUI's aren't that bad. I will have questions I'm sure in time but for now it's good to know there's people out there.

John