Re: [gnome-love] Testing

Hey John,

On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 16:01 +0100, John Whitmore wrote:
I Subscribed to this gnome-love mailing list last week but have not seen
a single post. Where has all the love gone? I did get a confirmation
that I'd joined the list. Does it no longer exist.

One reply telling me where to go will do ;-)

Still exists, just a bit quiet. Usually new subscribers drop a little
mail about themselves, or simply ask if there's things to work on in a
particular domain.

What are you interested in working on?

Cheers