Re: [gnome-love] Projects using GObject

Thierry Chappuis wrote:
Hi all,

I'm currently writing a course discussing object-oriented programming in
C using the GObject system. That is quite easy to find plenty of
GUI-based examples using this library. However, I'm looking for some
non-GUI-based projects using the GObject framework in order to provide
readers with a representative overview of its use in real-world programs.

I would be highly interested in getting some ideas and/or project
examples on this subject. Thank you by advance.

Tinymail: http://tinymail.org, a lot of GObjects and a lot of design
patterns.

Br