Re: [gnome-love] how to know if an uri is a directory with gnome-vfs

Maybe you could creat two itens on the File menus: 'Select File' and
'Select Folder'. This way it will be clearer to the user that he can
get a folder and batch process it.

On 2/23/07, Diego Escalante <dieguito gmail com> wrote:
Does that mean you are coding an app to recode videos for stuff like n800? :)