[gnome-love] how to know if an uri is a directory with gnome-vfs

hi to everyone.

I'm writing a little application to transform videos into a portable
format (low quality and low size to let them fit into my palm and every
portable device capable of play video), the application let you make
batch transformations, so when the users select a video file or a
directory i don't know how the difference, so I decided to assumme that
the uri passed by the FileChooserDialog is a directory if that fails i
catch the exception and try to open it again, but assuming that is a
file, it works, but i dont like this solution, especially because the
exception that Gnome.Vfs.Directory.GetEntries is
'Gnome.Vfs.VfsException' so its a very generic exception.

somebody know how can i fix this?, i am using mono/c#

thanks.

bye

--
Felipe Reyes Astorga
Estudiante de Ingeniería ejecución Informática, USACH