[gnome-love] Fwd: New calendar pop-up

Look's like something quite usefull. It would be
great to be able to add stuff to the calender from the clock/calender
applet whatever the name of it is. Just right click a date 'add event'
and the evolution  event editor pops up. That is something I would
like to see in gnome.

While you are at it ;)

regards Andreas