[gnome-love] Set CFLAGS for a single module using jhbuild

Hi all,

I'm building Gnome through jhbuild with coverage support, thus, I have
these settings in my .jhbuildrc file:

os.environ['CFLAGS'] = '-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage'
os.environ['CXXFLAGS'] = '-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage'

It works ok for all modules except mozilla, which is not able to link:

/usr/bin/ld: mozilla-xremote-client: hidden symbol `__gcov_execv'
in /usr/lib/gcc/i486-linux-gnu/4.1.2/libgcov.a(_gcov_execv.o) is
referenced by DSO
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I'm trying to disable coverage support _only_ for mozilla (unset the
coverage CFLAGS). Reviewing the jhbuild manual the only way I found to
do this is using module_makeargs, like:

module_makeargs['mozilla'] = 'CFLAGS=""'
that would be equivalent to:
make CFLAGS=""
however this breaks mozilla compilation, what I would like to do is:
CFLAGS= make
that works fine.

Is there a way to instruct jhbuild to set CFLAGS for a particular module
so it works exactly as in the above example?

Thanks,

Iago