Re: [gnome-love] What IDE do GNOME developers use?

Thanks for the replies.

I guess I kind of underestimated Anjuta (mostly because
I don't get to see much articles on Anjuta like I do on
KDevelop and Eclipse). Besides, my Ubuntu Breezy has
the 1.2 version. Sometime soon, I will build the 2.1 release,
and give it a go.

In the meantime, it was good to know that there are many
GNOME developers who use plain old vim/Emacs (along with
devhelp (in a separate window) I assume). So, I will use that
till I find out more about Anjuta.

(I was somehow under the impression that more GNOME
developers were using Eclipse.)

Regards,
Santanu