Re: [gnome-love] newbie question on compiling a glib program

El Sun, 01-04-2007 a las 20:32 +0530, Santanu Chatterjee escribió:
On 4/1/07, Jaap Haitsma <jaap haitsma org> wrote:
You mispelled the 2 functions. They should start with a g instead of a q

Sheesh... this is really embarrassing. I guess I was so fascinated with
quarks, everything seemed to start with 'q'. Anyways, thank you
and Stefano for pointing this out.

compiling it the way you do does not work with me. Use the following instead
gcc `pkg-config glib-2.0 --cflags` -o tryglib  tryglib.c `pkg-config
glib-2.0 --libs`

After correcting the spellings, I tried compiling using my old command,
and it compiled fine without any problems.
However, the command line you mentioned did not work, but the following
worked:
gcc `pkg-config --cflags  glib-2.0` -o tryglib  tryglib.c `pkg-config
 --libs glib-2.0`

You can simplify by using only one call to pkg-config:

`pkg-config --cflags --libs glib-2.0`

HTH,

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>