[gnome-love] LUKS, recovery after "wrong password"

I have an encrypted partition on a USB stick.  The gnome-volume-manager
has support for it, which is great.  I stick it in and a dialogue pops
up asking for my password.  If it's correct the stick is mounted
properly, using pmount.  Brilliant.  Except if I supply the wrong
password.  I only get one chance, one failed attempt and I get a
dialogue telling me that the password was wrong, and that's it.

Can I somehow configure it to give me more than a single chance?

Failing that, how do I trigger a new mount attempt, without having to
re-insert the USB stick again?

/M

magnus therning org             Jabber: magnus therning gmail com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

If you can explain how you do something, then you're very very bad at
it.
     -- John Hopfield