[gnome-love] My first gnome applet...

Hello,

I've finally make my first public applet for gnome. It provide a way to authenticate on a html portal without the need of a web browser.

I need it for my Fon access point ( www.fon.com) and I thought it would be interesting to share it on this list.

If some of you could have a look, don't be too hard : I'm learning python and autotools in the same time :-)

I already know a number of things that should be corrected, see README file, but I would really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks,
I hope it will be useful for someone else :-)
Antoine Mairesse.

[1] http://antoine.mairesse.free.fr/autologin-applet-0.1.tar.gz