[gnome-love] an idea about new icon in gnome

Think about the icon not like a link but like a script

A script whit this function :

move(from,where)

moveToTrash

Execute

Now, that is teh idea :

For this sample we think that we are working in a Debian based(ubuntu) system and the icon rapresent Inkscape (a free vector graphics program)

The user found this icon for sampe in a cd , and move the icon in the Desktop,

This action make esecute the script

move(CD,Desktop)

the script in this case say

$ sudo apt-get install inkscape

or

$ gtksudo apt-get install inkscape

an move the icon in the desktop

The user will se only that tha icon is in the deskop

Now the user click on it

The application start

easy ;)

Now , the user want to put away inkscape and move it to thrash

move(*Desktop,Trash)

*Desktop or other place in home

the script execute

$ gtksudo apt-get remove inkscape

and move the icon in the trash

the user only see that the icon is in the trash

In this idea , synaptic (a program for install software) will be a drag a drop windows whit alots of software

The next idea is to make the icon change when execute a program (have a really behaviour)and add

alots of function that we can execute by a men that we can have by click whit a right mouse

I know that this is not a really EUREKA but I think that can work really smooth.....or not ?
What do you think about?

Thanks

Marco Amato