[gnome-love] Great Investors Info

Newsletter - November 1, 2005 Issue In this week.s issue, we are going to profile a company involved in the Hot Internet Poker industry. Considering the company.s recent news releases and position in an exciting growth industry, the company.s stock appears ready to take off.

The Company:
**
*   Has an extremely tight public float
*   Received a strong financing commitment.
*   Is in the multi-billion dollar Internet gaming industry
*   Is launching an international advertising campaign
*   Owns proprietary software and trademarks
*   Is targeting the largest demographic . Indians (Asian)

This small treasure is:

Taj Systems Inc. (TJSS)

The stock is trading at only $O.25/share. A huge marketing campaign is expected to begin Tuesday and run all next week. Take a look at this stock before all the investors get a chance. We all know it's the big announcements that make these small companies move. Stock Symbol: TJSS . pk Current Price: $O.25

How will it react to being blasted onto investors radar screens this week??

We expect the price to go to $O.