[gnome-love] Web Services in Gnome-System-Tools

Hi, i am new at this list and sorry if my idea is stupid, but i will
write anyway. I
have a suggestion to GST. Instead of use an XML file representing the
configuration we can use a web services infrastructure. Each distro
develop the web services using your characteristics and the
gnome-system-tools can configure and manage all distros, accessing the
services. Using web services another tools can use this infrastructure
to configure/manage a linux/unix(maybe microsoft) machine.
What you think? Is possible or useful? Thanks for your attention.
--
assinatura = {}
assinatura["Nome"] = "Elton Luís Minetto"