[gnome-love] GTK Book: A Journey Through GTK+

Hello Hackers!
Im writing a Book on GTK titled 'A Journey Through
GTK+', started with another guy, Ishan Chattopadyay.
The book is organised like 13 chapters with 5
appendices.

It is GFDL'ed. You can find a incomplete version here.
http://www.nitt.edu/profiles/profiles/2001/ec10130/GtkBook.pdf

Im using LaTeX to write the documents, and writing
example applications in C/GTK. I also happen to
write Octave-GTK , a GTK binding for Octave.
[http://octave-gtk.sourceforge.net].

I want people who can

+ write C++,Python, Java language bindings chapters.
+ write GDK.Pango chapters
+ Editors to review content, style.
+ Programmers to give code snippets.
  [Most of it is hacked from FreeSoftware].
+ GTK+ API users to read, and use the stuff.

Well Ishan & I wrote a few chapters set up some CVS
etc, but couldnt really get it going. THe project
launched on July 2004 is basically stuck there.

I would like GNOME community to

+ volunteer to write missing parts.
+ Workflow help via gnome.org [CVS, HTTP ]
+ Lots of Motivation :-)

Interested developers can contact me
<ec10130><@><nitt><edu>.

Cheers