Re: [gnome-love] GTK Book: A Journey Through GTK+

[CC'ing Guile-Gtk list]

Muthiah Annamalai <dearestchum yahoo co in> writes:

Hello Hackers!
Im writing a Book on GTK titled 'A Journey Through
GTK+', started with another guy, Ishan Chattopadyay.
The book is organised like 13 chapters with 5
appendices.

It is GFDL'ed. You can find a incomplete version here.
http://www.nitt.edu/profiles/profiles/2001/ec10130/GtkBook.pdf

Im using LaTeX to write the documents, and writing
example applications in C/GTK. I also happen to
write Octave-GTK , a GTK binding for Octave.
[http://octave-gtk.sourceforge.net].

I want people who can

+ write C++,Python, Java language bindings chapters.

I've CC'ed the Guile binding list, to notify people of your effort -
maybe we can pull together a Guile chapter :).

Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty ICQ      | 118634484 ICQ | a rottmann gmx at

I have a truly elegant proof of the  above, but it is too long to
fit into this .signature file.