Re: [gnome-love] Re: jhbuild-related project

On 6/15/05, Luis Menina <liberforce fr st> wrote:
So... if anyone wants to take a default install of those OSes, and do
this work and dump it in the wiki, it would be pretty awesome, I
think, and very helpful to lots of newbies.

I will do the Ubuntu part. Can you set up an wiki in live.gnome.org
where I can put the notes?
Anybody wants to do the same with FC, Gentoo, SuSE ?
Regards,
-bg-

I apply for the Mandriva part...

Great!

You can also give a look to the work of the gnom bangalore team:
http://gnomebangalore.org/wiki/index.php/Jhbuild_issues

Oh, nice! Maybe we should talk with the bangalore folks (are any
bangalore people on this list? helllloooooooooooooooooooooo :) and see
if we should import that to live.gnome.org so that it can be
centralized and used for distros other than NLD?

It helped me when I was in trouble with jhbuild errors. Maybe it's the
next step after this one.

Definitely looks like it would be useful to have somewhere central.
Thanks for finding it.

Luis