Re: [gnome-love] autoconf macro issues

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:48:30 +0200, Julien Gilli <julien gilli gmail com> wrote:

I have come across several autoconf macro issues, but I couldn't find out how to resolve
the last one while building gnome-vfs:

Can you please show us a more detailed sequence of input/output, like
all the commands that have been run and all their (relevant) output ?

I misexpressed myself: I have solved the other problems. This is the current and only problem,but
also related to macros.

------------------------
Checking for required M4 macros...
  gtk-doc.m4 not found
Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build GNOME VFS
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_FLAGS?

*** error during stage configure of gnome-vfs: could not configure module *** [2/16]

I build with --disable-docs so I assume gtk-doc.m4 missing does not matter.

Jaap: "jhbuild sanitycheck" reports no problems. I have not run
"jhbuild rootstrap" because I installed everything needed to counter
sanitycheck's complaints.

--
Christian Kirbach <Christian Kirbach student uni-siegen de>