Re: [gnome-love] undefined reference in libxml2

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 10:21:01PM +0200, Jaap Haitsma wrote:
Glennji wrote:
Thanks Jaap.  I've now built cairo with jhbuild, but can't build libxml2
because there's another undefined reference in xmllint.c to a function

ctxt = xmlSchematronNewValidCtxt(wxschematron, flag);

This is between

#ifdef LIBXML_SCHEMATRON_ENABLED
... *snip*
#endif

So I would think that if I'm missing the appropriate library then the
schematron support would be disabled at the configure stage?

I'll keep plugging away, but any clues in the meantime are very welcome!!

I have the same problem, but it seems [1] that it got fixed. Now just
wait until anonymous cvs is synching up

  Exact, temporary screw-up which I didn't caught before commiting because
it didn't show up when compiling with static enabled.

  Sorry, it's fixed now,

Daniel