[gnome-love] undefined reference to `cairo_surface_write_to_png'

Hello all -- which is the right list to ask about building GNOME from CVS with jhbuild?

I'm getting an undefined reference to `cairo_surface_write_to_png' whilst building pango examples.  It's on Ubuntu Hoary, and I've installed all the dependencies mentioned on [1].  This seems like something fairly fundamental, so I thought maybe someone had seen it before.

And hey, if anyone knows what list I should post to, let me know (and sorry for posting here).

Thanks!

[1] http://live.gnome.org/JhbuildDependencies?action=""

--
Glenn J. Mason - "Glennji"