[gnome-love] undefined reference in libxml2 (was: undefined reference to `cairo_surface_write_to_png')

Thanks Jaap.  I've now built cairo with jhbuild, but can't build libxml2 because there's another undefined reference in xmllint.c to a function

ctxt = xmlSchematronNewValidCtxt(wxschematron, flag);

This is between

#ifdef LIBXML_SCHEMATRON_ENABLED
... *snip*
#endif

So I would think that if I'm missing the appropriate library then the schematron support would be disabled at the configure stage?

I'll keep plugging away, but any clues in the meantime are very welcome!!

--
Glenn J. Mason - "Glennji"
Happy hacking!