Re: [gnome-love] Yet another colaboration

On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 23:24 +0200, Kenneth Østby wrote:
Hi there..

I'm a long time subscriber to this list, but I've never sent anything.
This gnome composting manager would be a fun part to work on, so if
anyone would like to develop something like that, drop me a mail :)

Relevant skills would be C/++, GTK and some python.

...along with some worm castings, vegetable scraps, biodegradable gnomes
and some (preferably organic) gardening experience.  I suggest that
compiled products be installed in $PREFIX/compost/bin. ;)

I swear, until Andrew Pamment mentioned "composIting", I had NO idea
what you guys were on about.

Eric