Re: [gnome-love] Yet another colaboration

On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 18:03, Jorge Bernal "Koke" wrote:
Hi, I'm interested on start coding for gnome. I'd like to do some eye-candy,
e.g.: something like fast user switching but it seems to be hard.

I know C, python, some gtk and glade, and much love to give... ;P

You _really_ should look into the new X server, and build a gnome
composting manager, which as an area that

a) Needs love
b) Allows for interesting eye candy

Also, have a look into creating a fluid desktop background or UI magic
(think animated visual clues when you invoke an action)

Just a few ideas :)

Ed Mack