Re: [gnome-love] Yet another colaboration

On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 21:09 +0100, Ed Mack wrote:
On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 18:03, Jorge Bernal "Koke" wrote:
Hi, I'm interested on start coding for gnome. I'd like to do some eye-candy,
e.g.: something like fast user switching but it seems to be hard.

I know C, python, some gtk and glade, and much love to give... ;P

You _really_ should look into the new X server, and build a gnome
composting manager, which as an area that

Isn't there a gnome-compositing manager built into metacity? It isn't
very good yet, but perhaps a few more hackers working on that would be
of more value rather that making a competing compositing manager?

Andrew