Re: [gnome-love] Hello GNOME lovers

There are programs using C++ (epiphany, etc.) and Perl
(gnome-system-tools), and maybe other languages (I don't think there's
any Python involved), in the Desktop. But none of these use the GNOME
bindings for these languages, they're just used as utilities where
needed.

Currently, it seems like the standard is C for most programs included in
the Desktop and Platform. I'd like to see that change, but there's no
way that people will settle for maybe one or two languages to add on to
C. Personally, I think C# would do a good job, and Python too. Maybe
IronPython (one VM :), but that wouldn't use PyGTK, as I understand it.

Christoffer