[gnome-love] Hi!!!

     Hi, I'm new on Linux and I love really love
it...I want to know how can I help to Gnome, I know a
little of programming and I want to learn a lot of,
helping to Gnome project, somebody tell me on X-Chat
(Luis Villas I think) e-mail to this account telling
that I'm interested on learn on programming or
translation of documents. I'm from México, Systems
engenniering. My skills are lidership, web-desing and
I really want to learn programming (Don't care what
language), to give back something to Gnome project.
I'll be waiting for and answer or homework (where I
can learn about or what do u want for me to do for the
project).Thanx

      Krusty...