[gnome-love] Dynamic columns for Gtk.TreeView.Model

Hi,
I need to dynamically adds columns to a model for the Gtk.TreeView.
I suppose that Gtk.ListStore is only prefixed columns size.
I'm enlarging Gtk.TreeView columns in the callback function of a button
with this (i had writed it in c# but the problem is the same as plan c):

treeview1.AppendColumn("lancio " + (xfactor/60+1),new
CellRendererText(),"text",0);

Now i need to enlarge the Columns in the model as soon as i enlarge the
treeview1.

How could i solve this issue? Why Gtk.ListStore isn't structured as a
possible Matrix (it seems like a sort of array).

Cheers.
Blue